Last night we had a lot of severe weather. Basement here I come! Anyway, nothing too bad happened but it was still quite......scary.
~STORM~
By, William Thomas Dodd, Germany
A cacophonous cannonade of thunder,
doesn’t it make you wonder?
blasting buss of blunder,
pitter-patter rain, pouring under,
streets awash like tumult tundra,
lucid lightning flash,
clip-clop heels as people dash
to take cover from the splash,
when grey skies clear
then listen here
in quiet heavens
doth now appear
a rainbow
2 comments:
OH! I was scared! The first storm we got, we were driving home from Mankato in it! We got hail damage on the van. :( It sounded like gunshots!!!! My brother, sister and I were freaking out! I have never been such a bad storm!!! Then the next night we were watching National Treasures 2 and the TV turned off and back on! Our next door neighbors lost a huge tree branch!!!!! Horrible! It reminded me of my story "The Unexpected Storm". :)
*shivers*
Boy, did we have some storms! Check my blog for some pics of our street (and my trip to Wisconsin)!
Post a Comment