Ooh Panera bread. Yum! I LOVE their cinnamon crunch bagels. Have you tried those? They are de-lish!
Nikki, I haven't tried those, but they sound good. :)
Sounds fun! I love going to the mall!!!!!! I really love the bookstores!!!!!
Cool for you guys! :) Cloe, we should do that some time! Call me and we'll see what can happen!
That was such a fun day. I hope we can do it again, too. NOT on a friday, so Laura can have something yummy.
I love girl days! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ooh Panera bread. Yum! I LOVE their cinnamon crunch bagels. Have you tried those? They are de-lish!
Nikki,
I haven't tried those, but they sound good. :)
Sounds fun! I love going to the mall!!!!!! I really love the bookstores!!!!!
Cool for you guys! :) Cloe, we should do that some time! Call me and we'll see what can happen!
That was such a fun day. I hope we can do it again, too. NOT on a friday, so Laura can have something yummy.
I love girl days! :)
Post a Comment