That is the most beautiful dress ever! <3 Nice sword! I love those pictures, they are so cool. Love your new profile picture. =)
Ruth, Thanks! :P
Love, love, LOVE these!!!! Cool!!!!!!
Ana, Thank you. :D
Oh Cloe! There cool! Hey, is that the William Wallace sword? If it is my dad has the same!!!! How can you hold that heavy thing?
P.S. I like your outfit!!!!! Very pretty!!! Say, how did you find the background at blogger again? could you tell me.
Kelly, It's not the William Wallace sword but it is very heavy. I'll e-mail you and tell you how to get the background.
Cool! Danke!
These pictures are so cool! I LOVE the 4th one! It looks like a book cover; like, if it were in watercolor. That dress is so fantastic! LOVE IT!!!!!!! You definitely look like you should be wielding a sword.
my favorite is the 3rd one.
"Now now now we must not play with big knives"That sword is awesome!
Kyle,LOL.Thanks!
You look great! I love the look!
Hannah, *smiles* Thanks.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
That is the most beautiful dress ever! <3 Nice sword! I love those pictures, they are so cool. Love your new profile picture. =)
Ruth,
Thanks! :P
Love, love, LOVE these!!!! Cool!!!!!!
Ana,
Thank you. :D
Oh Cloe! There cool! Hey, is that the William Wallace sword? If it is my dad has the same!!!! How can you hold that heavy thing?
P.S. I like your outfit!!!!! Very pretty!!! Say, how did you find the background at blogger again? could you tell me.
Kelly,
It's not the William Wallace sword but it is very heavy.
I'll e-mail you and tell you how to get the background.
Cool! Danke!
These pictures are so cool! I LOVE the 4th one! It looks like a book cover; like, if it were in watercolor. That dress is so fantastic! LOVE IT!!!!!!! You definitely look like you should be wielding a sword.
my favorite is the 3rd one.
"Now now now we must not play with big knives"
That sword is awesome!
Kyle,
LOL.
Thanks!
You look great! I love the look!
Hannah,
*smiles* Thanks.
Post a Comment