Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I Need Help!

For my birthday on Saturday my family and I are going to watch a movie and I don't know what movie to watch. I just can't think of anything! So, I was wondering if you all had any suggestions.
The kind of movie I'm looking for is........ an action movie that is not too gory so my little brother won't freak out. Yep... so any suggestions?


Thanks!

12 comments:

Ethan said...

the chronicles of narnia,
monsters inc,
the iron giant,
the incredibles,
ratatouille,
iron will, but it has one spot that's a little frightening, it's where some dogs attack the bad guy but you hardly see anything, and all you hear are the dogs growling and the man screams a little but that's it i think. hope you find a movie. :):) ohh, and never mind :)

Cloe said...

Thanks Ethan! I have never seen The Iron Giant or Iron Will. :)
Ethan, when are you going to stop teasing me and tell me what it is!

Daniel J. White said...

Hmm . . . *Lorna Doone* is pretty good; not too violent. Oh! *The Prestige*! *The Village* is another good one. None of these have to much gore (nothing like Gladiator and such).

Cloe said...

Daniel White,
Thanks! I have never heard of any of these. I'll have to check them out. :)

Ruth Lopez said...

National Treasure,
Nancy Drew,
Pirates of the Caribbean :)
um... there's got to be more...
Oh well. Hey, Mulan is good... even though it is not live action. Well, I like it.

Cloe said...

Ruth,
Thanks! I used to love Mulan.:)

Nikki said...

The Prestige was an interesting movie. I thought you meant you were going to the theater, because then I was going to say that you should see Toy Story 3 or Despicable Me. Inception looks really cool, but I'm betting it's violent. Or you could see The Sorceror's Apprentice. It's a Disney movie so I'm assuming it's not too bad. Plus you like Fantasy so it's right up your alley. :)

Cloe said...

Nikki,
I really want to see The Sorseror's Apprentice! It looks so cool. :D

Ruth Lopez said...

I can't wait until Sorceror's Apprentice comes out!!!!!!!

Cloe said...

Ruth,
I know!!!!!!!! :P

Nikki said...

What movie did you end up watching with your family? I hope you had a great birthday!!

Cloe said...

Nikki,
We watched "Night At The Museum 2." It was really good. I had a great birthday, thanks. :P