That looks like fun!!!!!!Hey, come to think of it, I was there yesterday!Hope to go again and soon!
OH MAN WAS THAT FUNNY! Was Andrew yelling "stop!"?? Too funny!
That's soooo funny Cloe! I love the pic of your dad.
Kelly,It was fun.
Nikki,Thanks! yes, he was yelling stop:)
Ruth,I like the pic of my dad too. It makes me laugh;)
That's funny. I especially like the part when Andrew almost took you out. *Giggles* And P.S. I love your new profile pic!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That looks like fun!!!!!!
Hey, come to think of it, I was there yesterday!
Hope to go again and soon!
OH MAN WAS THAT FUNNY! Was Andrew yelling "stop!"?? Too funny!
That's soooo funny Cloe! I love the pic of your dad.
Kelly,
It was fun.
Nikki,
Thanks! yes, he was yelling stop:)
Ruth,
I like the pic of my dad too. It makes me laugh;)
That's funny. I especially like the part when Andrew almost took you out. *Giggles* And P.S. I love your new profile pic!!
Post a Comment