I went to a sleep over at my friend Kelly's house. My friend, Rylee, was there too. We stayed up until 2:00 am! I still haven't recovered. * yawns* We watched movies and the three of us ate 2 pizzas. Cheese and green olives, yummy. * licks lips* In the morning we spent the time talking, walking down town, looking at books, playing the piano, and singing our lungs out.
It was soooo fun and we plan on doing it more often.
3 comments:
Awww that does (!!!) sounds like fun! I'm glad you got to go!
That sounds like a great time! That's great that the three of you were able to get together, and also neat that God brought the three of you into the same home school group. :-)
I hope you can do it again soon. I know I always enjoyed having sleepovers with my friends. But yours sounded way better, with all that pizza! ;-)
Cloe you crack me up! *Big chuckle* I know we need to do it more. You still haven't recovered? Oh that's so funny!! And singing our lungs out? Cloe I'm going to brust out laughing so hard I won't be able to talk!!
Post a Comment