Can't you just feel fall in the air? It's still warm and yet fall is there, however faint.
How sad. I love summer best. It's when you can go swimming and go barefoot. (I think going barefoot is the best.) Fall is, of course, nice too. It's when you go walking and you hear the crunch of leaves under foot. And the smell of leaves is wonderful! But fall means winter and winter means coldness. ( which means no going barefoot.)
But when winter is here and the lovely snow starts falling, and I get used to it, I will love it too. Just, when it first starts coming, it's kind of depressing. All the flowers dying, and the grass, and the leaves are no longer there to rustle in the wind........
4 comments:
Personally I love fall. It's usually getting a little cooler outside, and you have hay rides and Thanksgiving--arguably the best holiday ever! ☺
I can definitely tell though that fall is coming as the air is noticably dryer lately.
I love all the seasons. I love winter for ice skating and sledding. I love spring for the snow to melt, the first flowers of the year, the way we are able to wear light jackets and shoes once again. I love summer for outside swimming and going barefoot. I love fall because it's when my birthday is, and Thanksgiving is only like a week or two away from my birthday.
Kelly Beth
I love all the seasons. I love going barefoot, but in the winter I love being able to cuddle up with lots of blankets and stay nice and warm.
I love fall, when the seadon turns colder and my birthday is in november. I love Thanksgiven too, oh fall is the best season, it means that winter is on the way and that summer is over. I love to jump in piles on leaves, once I remember the leaf pile was so big I was buried in leaves when I jumped in it, of course I was sitting.
Post a Comment