Sword Maiden, draw your sword in only the gravest danger, never in threat or to save your life, Save the lives of screaming women, crying children, wounded men. You are the angel when help is nowhere to be found. You appeare with gentle words to end war. "Have no fear, I shall help." Are the words of the strong Sword Maiden of no Name.
10 comments:
COO-EL!!!!! You're so cute.
Fair maiden of the trailer court. :) You're adorable!! :)
Hi that is such a cute out fit. Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks everyone!
I have fun. *smile*
I LOVE THIS COSTUME!!! Did you make that sword?
Hi Nikki, no, Kyle made it for me.
thanks.
Hi Cloe, I love the outfit.
And the sword, just don't cut my head off with it!!!!
Kelly Beth
Kelly,
I'm coming for you.
Sword Maiden, draw your sword in only the gravest danger, never in threat or to save your life, Save the lives of screaming women, crying children, wounded men.
You are the angel when help is nowhere to be found. You appeare with gentle words to end war. "Have no fear, I shall help." Are the words of the strong Sword Maiden of no Name.
Like the poem Cloe?
Kelly Beth
Kelly,
very cool.
Post a Comment