Saturday, April 18, 2009

Scotcheroos

Preheat oven to 375

1 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter softened
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 cups oats
1 2/3 cups butter scotch morsels

Cream butter and sugars. Add beaten eggs, vanilla.
Mix dry ingred. and add to butter mixture. Mix.
Add oats and morsels-mix.


7 to 8 min for chewy cookies

9 to 10 for crisp cookies



At our home school group this past Friday my friend (K) made these and I really liked them. Believe it or not I have never tried Scotcheroos before; or if I have I do not remember.

6 comments:

Leah said...

They sound delish!! :)

Jacob R Parker said...

I've never even heard of Scotcheroos before. But those sound very, very tasty.

Amy said...

Cloe, I created a playlist but I can't get it on my blog help! How did you get it on your blog?

Amy Kyle's mom

Ethan said...

Can i try it?

Ethan said...

Hello, when I said "Can i try it?" I was talking about your Tortillas. You have posted soooooo many well, posts. I like all of them vary much. Thank you for putting them on your blog.

Cloe said...

Thanks, Ethan!