Monday, March 30, 2009

Tortillas

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Today my mom made homemade tortillas.

They are sooooo good. I love them.

We had them for supper.










9 comments:

Leah said...

They look very yummy....

Ana said...

Homemade? I would LOVE the recipe!! :)*hint, hint*

Kat said...

These look so good. I've been wanting to learn how to make my own. I suppose you have a press?

Cloe said...

Leah, Ana and Katya,
They are good. My mom said she could give a lesson or the recipe. She also said "Press? Me and my rolling pin." haha

Ethan said...

we tried them on Wednesday night and they where soooo good.:) Thank you for giving some to us. :) :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Cloe, I would love this recipe. Can you post it, or send it, or breing it when we meet next week? Thanks!

Amy (Kyle, Micah, Halla, Shiloh and Caleb's mom)

Cloe said...

Hi Mrs. Jones,
I will get the recipe to you or post it when I have time.
Cloe

Kat said...

These tortillas were wonderful. Thank you for sharing some with us! I am so glad to know that it is possible to make such lovely tortillas with a rolling pin (since I don't have a press). I warmed a few in the oven this noon to have with our soup.

Leah said...

THESE ARE SOOO GOOD!!!

By the way, I love your music!!