Such a good verse, thank you for sharing it with us!
I like the reminder that we can do nothing without God.
I love this verse too! Thanks for posting. :)
Chloe thanks for including me in your blog. That verse is awesome. One of my favorite verses is found in Psalms 34:8 - Oh taste and see that the Lord is good... Wow. Love ya and continue delighting on the Lord!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Such a good verse, thank you for sharing it with us!
I like the reminder that we can do nothing without God.
I love this verse too! Thanks for posting. :)
Chloe thanks for including me in your blog. That verse is awesome. One of my favorite verses is found in Psalms 34:8 - Oh taste and see that the Lord is good... Wow. Love ya and continue delighting on the Lord!
Post a Comment